Update on garlic experiment

by aliceinloubieland

Good afternoon all! Today’s I’ve nothing much to share with you. Just a quick update on the DIY GP. So I left it on overnight. It took a full 24 hours for the smell to finally dissipate. I already took it off and applied my fresh garlic but I took photos (not that it’ll help anyways) for reference. I will update on my garlic experiment as well.

(Just for kicks and giggles) LH with DIY GP

Image

Image

Day 7 LH

Image

RH

Image

Day 8 LH

Image

RH

Image

Day 9 LH

Image

RH

Image

Day 10 LH

Image

RH

Image

Day 11 LH

Image

RH

Image

Day 12 (today) LH

Image

RH

Image

I noticed I should’ve taken a photo in the same position every day instead of random photos. I will start that after the 14th day. And some data for you.

Left Hand (Test Group) (inches)
Day Thumb Index Middle Ring Pinky
8  19/32   9/16   9/16   9/16  29/64
9  19/32  37/64   9/16   9/16  29/64
10  39/64  19/32   9/16  37/64  29/64
11  39/64  19/32   9/16  19/32  29/64
12  39/64  19/32   9/16  19/32  29/64
Right Hand (Control) (inches)
Day Thumb Index Middle Ring Pinky
8  17/32  17/32   9/16  35/64   1/2
9  17/32  35/64  37/64  35/64   1/2
10   9/16   9/16  19/32   9/16  17/32
11   9/16   9/16  19/32   9/16  17/32
12   9/16   9/16  19/32   9/16  17/32

I will put up graphs at the end of the experiment. Everything will be finalized until that day as well. I hope you enjoyed today’s post. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Advertisements